Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
GDPR – INSET Pack for Staff & Governors
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- - KS3
- Compatible with:
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2003
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2010
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2016
Download this ‘GDPR Inset Pack for Staff and Governors’ to use to during a training session to raise awareness of GDPR and the impact of GDPR on practices in schools. This resource pack includes a PowerPoint, activities staff and governors can engage in and a quiz to check their understanding. All will help save you preparation time as the pack gives comprehensive, user friendly, information about GDPR, resources and will help you, staff and governors consider which parts of GDPR will have the greatest impact on your school. You will be able to discuss what data and information you hold, where it comes from and who you share data with. The pack includes activities designed to encourage discussion and prompts each individual taking part to consider their own use of data and create their own personal data map.
Aimed primarily at teaching staff and governors, this is by no means an exhaustive training resource, but has ample relevant activities to assist you in training staff and governors so they:-
- Understand what GDPR is
- Think about what personal data is
- Find out what a DPO is and does
- Think about personal data in terms of why, whose, what, when and where we use it in your school
- Consider what risks your school faces
- Learn what to do in case of data breaches
- Consider polices, procedures and documents
- Take the GDPR quiz
Download now and you will be able to use this tried and tested resource to help you fulfil your statutory obligation to raise awareness of GDPR with staff and governors.