Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Personal Safety – Money Saving Bundle
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- - KS3
- Compatible with:
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2003
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2010
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2016
Save money on this bundle of 5 PowerPoints
1 x 19 slide ‘Fireworks – Be Safe!’ PowerPoint
1 x 24 slide ‘Keep Safe’ PowerPoint
1 x 13 slide ‘Keeping Myself Safe – Personal Safety’ PowerPoint
1 x 18 slide ‘Personal Safety’ PowerPoint
1 15 slide ‘Road Safety’ PowerPoint
Download this ‘Personal Safety’ Bundle of PowerPoints to use in assemblies or PSHE lessons to encourage children to consider their own personal safety. These PowerPoints will help you prompt discussion about what ‘personal safety’ means with primary age children. Each PowerPoint has a different theme; Fireworks and precautions to take on Bonfire Night, Road Safety and the Green Cross Code, personal safety when cycling, wearing a helmet, when out and about, online safety and fire safety and advice about cars, roads & traffic, riding in cars, waterways, school, home and people.
If you are looking for assembly, or PSHE resources to help children think about personal safety, then these tried and tested PowerPoints are for you. Encourage children to think about potential dangers, prompt discussion and help keep them safe.
- 1 x 19 slide 'Fireworks - Be Safe!' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint 2003, 2010, 2016)
- 1 x 24 slide 'Keep Safe' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint 2003, 2010, 2016)
- 1 x 13 slide 'Keeping Myself Safe - Personal Safety' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint 2003, 2010, 2016)
- 1 x 18 slide 'Personal Safety' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint 2003, 2010, 2016)
- 1 15 slide 'Road Safety' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint 2003, 2010, 2016)