Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
British Monarchy – Bundle
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- - KS3
- Compatible with:
- - Microsoft PowerPoint
A new ‘British Monarchy’ Bundle of 4 PowerPoints and 2 Reading Comprehension activities will save you money and will help primary children learn about the British Monarchy, Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth 11.
The PowerPoints can be used to in assemblies, or British Values and history lessons and can be uploaded to your remote learning platform, if need be.
Download now, save money and use in assemblies and lessons – a great buy to use to help KS1 and KS2 children understand more about our monarchy – who is who and what the monarchy do as they serve the British nation.
- 1 x 20 slide ‘Prince Philip – The Duke of Edinburgh’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 36 slide ‘British Monarchy’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 31 slide ‘Queen Elizabeth’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 32 slide ‘Long to Reign Over Us’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 5 page ‘What is the British Monarchy?’ KS1 Reading Comprehension
- 1 x 4 page ‘What is the British Monarchy?’ KS2 Reading Comprehension
- 1 x 20 slide 'Prince Philip - The Duke of Edinburgh' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 36 slide 'British Monarchy' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 31 slide 'Queen Elizabeth' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 32 slide 'Long to Reign Over Us' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 5 page ‘What is the British Monarchy?' KS1 Reading Comprehension (MS Word)
- 1 x 4 page 'What is the British Monarchy?' KS2 Reading Comprehension (MS Word)