- How do I pay?
- How do I download my products?
- What is a ZIP file and how do I open it?
- What am I purchasing when I buy a product from PrimaryWorks?
- What do I do if I have paid and there are no products in my account area to download?
- What should I do if I have a complaint?
- What should I do if I have an Apple Mac?
1. How do I pay?
To pay for a PowerPoint:-
- Click on the PowerPoint or product.
- Click on the "Add to basket" icon.
- You will be able to view the item in your "Shopping Basket".
- When you added all the PowerPoints you want to your basket click on "Proceed to checkout".
- Fill in your information.
- Select the preferred method of payment.
- Check and Confirm the order and click on "Continue to Payment".
- Complete the payment.
- You will automatically receive an email with your receipt and a link with your product's which you can then download.
2. How do I download my products?
To download a product you have purchased:-
- Log into your account.
- Go to your 'Orders' (or 'Downloads') section.
- Click on the product you require.
- Open/save product as required.
3. What is a ZIP file and how do I open it?
Some of our downloads are compressed .zip files.
Like a suitcase containing clothes, ZIP files contain other files, in our case, your resources. They are a convenient way of downloading multiple files at once so you can download them quicker and make sure you don't miss an important resource.
In order to access the files inside ZIP file, you must extract the ZIP file. Most modern operating systems (Windows/MacOS/Linux) have their own software so you can simply double click the ZIP file and choose where to extract your resources to.
4. What am I purchasing when I buy a product from PrimaryWorks?
You are buying digital resources which can be downloaded either from the link in your order email or your account download page.
Please ensure the email address provided for payment is the same as your account. Download emails are usually received immediately upon payment but on rare occasions can take longer, if you have not received your download within an hour please contact us.
Find more information in our Terms & Conditions.
5. What do I do if I have paid and there are no products in my account area to download?
Download emails are usually received immediately upon payment but on rare occasions can take longer, if you have not received your download within an hour please contact us with your order number and email address.
6. What should I do if I have a complaint?
Should you be dissatisfied with a Primary Works product, or have a complaint, please contact us either via the contact form or by sending details of your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your complaint is concerning your or someone else's information, contact our data protection offer directly at email@example.com.
7. What should I do if I have an Apple Mac?
You can open our Microsoft Office files on MacOS. Either using the official Microsoft Office package for MacOS or use the Pages app to open Microsoft Word documents, the Numbers app to open Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and the Keynote app to open Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. The Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps can be found in the App Store for free.