- How do I pay?
- How do I download my products?
- What is a ZIP file and how do I open it?
- What am I purchasing when I buy a product from PrimaryWorks?
- How do I write a review?
- How do I contact PrimaryWorks?
- What do I do if I have paid and there are no products in my account area to download?
- What should I do if I have a complaint?
- What should I do if I have an Apple Mac?
1. How do I pay?
To pay for a PowerPoint:-
- Click on the PowerPoint or product.
- Click on the "Buy Now" icon.
- You will be able to view the item in your "Shopping Basket".
- When you have finished 'shopping' click on "Checkout".
- To select the preferred method of Debit/Credit card for payment of your order click on "Continue".
- Check and Confirm the order and click on "Proceed to Payment"
- Complete the payment
- you will automatically receive an email with your receipt and a link with your product's which you can then download.
2. How do I download my products?
To download a product you have purchased:-
- Log into your account
- Go to your 'Orders' (or 'Downloads') section
- Click on the product you require
- Open/save product as required
3. What is a ZIP file and how do I open it?
Some of our downloads are ‘ZIP files’.
ZIPs are are files that contain a set or group of resources and are a convenient way of sending larger groups of files over the internet, or of compressing the size of the documents so they take less time to download.
In order to access a ZIP file, an ‘unzipping’ program is required. Such a program then ‘extracts’ the set of resources from the ZIP and puts them onto your computer for normal use.
We recommend using programs such as WinZip and WinRAR, or FilZip). The latest version of FilZip can be downloaded free from http://www.filzip.com/en/index.html
Extracting the files using FilZip
If you are using FilZip, you can easily ‘extract’ the individual resources from the ZIP that you downloaded by following these simple steps:
1. Locate the ZIP file on your computer.
2. Right-click on it.
3. From the menu that appears, select ‘FilZip’ and then ‘Extract here’
4. What am I purchasing when I buy a product from PrimaryWorks?
Purchase Agreement for Digital Downloads
In order to purchase one of our digital download products you are accepting and agreeing to the following Purchase Agreement terms:
1. You are buying digital content delivered by non-tangible means.
2. You are purchasing digital goods from Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd (UK Company number 7414874).
3. Our registered address is The Stables,
Our contact email is email@example.com
4. The price for our digital download products is advertised for each product.
5. Delivery is by email to the address provided by your account.
This must be the same as the email address provided for payment. You will receive an email containing a link to download the product. Download emails are usually received immediately upon payment but on rare occasions can take longer, if you have not received your download within an hour please email us.
6. This product is available for immediate digital download and therefore the normal 14-day cancellation right does not apply.
7. It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
8. Your digital download will be in one of the following formats:
. Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 or above format (MS PowerPoint)
• Microsoft Word 2000 or above format (MS Word)
In addition to this, downloads are often contained within zipped archives (.ZIP) for convenience. Most modern computers can open these by default.
No additional software should be required to open or print this product.
9. If you experience any difficulties please email us and we undertake to resolve these within 48 hours.
5. How do I write a review?
To write a review:-
To write a review you must be logged into your account and have purchased the product.
- Click on "Write a review"
- Complete the fields marked with an *
- Send your review!
Please note all reviews are vetted before being published. Any HTML will be removed
6. How do I contact PrimaryWorks?
To contact PrimaryWorks:-
- Click on 'contact' at the top of the page
- Complete the fields marked with an *
- Write your message
- Enter the characters in the field indicated
- Send your message
- Your message will be read and a reply sent
- We will respond to messages within 24 hours
Or, to contact us, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What do I do if I have paid and there are no products in my account area to download?
If you have paid and there is no product in your account area:-
- contact PrimaryWorks
- If you have paid and there are no products in your account area it might be that you have paid with a different email address than you registered with
If this is the case we will need to manually process your order. Please advise us that the products are not in your account area by emailing us at email@example.com
If you have any general queries about downloading products please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
8. What should I do if I have a complaint?
Should you be dissatisfied with a Primary Works product, or have a complaint, please contact us by emailing details of your concern at email@example.com
9. What should I do if I have an Apple Mac?
If you have an Apple Mac and don't already have Microsoft conversion software installed you may find Primary Works products will open, but are not usable.
If you have an Apple Mac it is possible to open Microsoft products by downloading free conversion software.
Should you be unable to download this free software and open the Primary Works products, we will arrange a full refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org