If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and policies, please do not use this website.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Last updated: 24 August 2023
The term “Primary Works”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to by Ashley Dean Limited, the owner of this website. The term “You” and “Your” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may use our resources for personal and/or classroom use only.
- You may copy the resources to another storage device for use in an educational institution.
- We would appreciate that you acknowledge primaryworks.co.uk as the source of the resource.
- Downloaded resources may only be used by the purchaser and not shared.
- You must not use any of our resources for the purpose of resale or commercial purpose.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information downloaded from this website without our written consent.
The contents of this web site are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is by Ashley Dean Limited. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information downloaded from this website without our consent.
Purchase Agreement for Digital Downloads
In order to purchase one of our digital download products you are accepting and agreeing to the following Purchase Agreement terms:
- You are buying digital content delivered by non-tangible means.
- You are purchasing digital goods from by Ashley Dean Limited.
- Delivery is by email to the address provided by your account. This must be the same as the email address provided for payment. You will receive an email containing a link to download the product, you may also access your downloads in your account page.
- Our digital products are available for download immediately, by purchasing from our website you agree to waiver your normal 14-day cancellation right.
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- Your digital download will be in one of the following formats:
- Compressed Zip file (Most modern computers can open these by default).
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 or above format (MS PowerPoint 2003, 2010, 2016, 365).
- Microsoft Word 2000 or above format (MS Word 2003, 2010, 2016, 365).
- If you experience any difficulties please email us and we undertake to resolve these within 48 hours.
Considerable efforts and precautions have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the content of our products, however we cannot guarantee that the content of products is 100% free of errors or inaccuracies, therefore in no event shall we, or any of our employees or contractors, be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the information or content from this website, including but not limited to actual, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages. When made aware will endeavour to correct any inaccuracies as soon as possible.
As a result, we reserve the right to alter and if completely necessary remove resources from our catalogue – where possible we endeavour to keep a historical archive of any iterations, if you wish to download a previous version that is not available on your Download page, please contact us with proof of purchase and we will search the archive and provide it if possible.
Links on this website may lead to other external websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, we have no responsibility for the content or services of the linked website and any links to them do not signify that we endorse their website or services.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the website and is compatible with our web site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Returns & Cancellation Policy
Primary Works sells products that do not lend themselves to being returned. Due to the electronic nature of the purchase and delivery of products it is not possible to cancel an order once placed. If you are not satisfied with any of our products, please contact us providing details of your order and reasons why you are dissatisfied. Our manager will consider your request and will reply within 48 hours.
by Ashley Dean Limited is registered in England & Wales
Address: 7 Keswick Avenue, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 4LE
Company No: 15008297
All Rights Reserved.