These are the terms and conditions of trading with Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
By browsing and using this website (www.primaryworks.co.uk), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use, which govern Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
If you have purchased PowerPoints and products via the download facility you may copy these to another storage device for use in an educational institution, however you may not use any PowerPoints or products, (or parts of PowerPoints or products) for resale. PowerPoints and other resources may only be used by the purchaser and not resold. Materials produced by Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd have been written for educational purposes. For wider distribution or commercial gain, permission must be sought.
The contents of this web site are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information downloaded from this website without acknowledging Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd as the source of such material or information.
Purchase Agreement for Digital Downloads
In order to purchase one of our digital download products you are accepting and agreeing to the following Purchase Agreement terms:
- You are buying digital content delivered by non-tangible means.
- You are purchasing digital goods from Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd (UK Company number 7414874).
- Our registered address is The Stables, Laskey Farm, Laskey Lane, Thelwall, Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA4 2TF.
- Our contact email is email@example.com
- The price for our digital download products is advertised for each product.
- Delivery is by email to the address provided by your account. This must be the same as the email address provided for payment. You will receive an email containing a link to download the product. Download emails are usually received immediately upon payment but on rare occasions can take longer, if you have not received your download within an hour please email us.
- This product is available for immediate digital download and therefore the normal 14-day cancellation right does not apply.
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- Your digital download will be in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 or above format (MS PowerPoint 2003, 2010)
- Microsoft Word 2000 or above format (MS Word 2003, 2010)
- In addition to this, downloads are often contained within zipped archives (.ZIP) for convenience. Most modern computers can open these by default.
- No additional software should be required to open or print this product.
- If you experience any difficulties please email us and we undertake to resolve these within 48 hours.
Considerable efforts and precautions have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the content of our products, however we cannot guarantee that the content of products is 100% free of errors or inaccuracies. We will endeavour to correct any inaccuracies as soon as possible.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd endorses the website(s). Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the website and is compatible with our web site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our web site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd sells products that do not lend themselves to being returned. Should you be dissatisfied with any product please follow the advice given in our Refunds Policy Section.
Due to the electronic nature of the purchase and delivery of products it is not possible to cancel an order once placed, if a refund is required please contact Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd and request a refund.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigma Teaching Resources Ltd
Company Registered in England & Wales
Tel: 0845 225 7070