Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- - KS3
- Compatible with:
- - Microsoft PowerPoint
Download this 28 slide ‘Bullying Is…” PowerPoint to use for an anti bullying assembly or PSHE lesson. This is a PowerPoint with many important anti bullying messages:-
- Think about what bullying is and how bullying can be stopped
- Learn how to help tackle bullying
- Think of ways to say, “No!”
- Think in positive ways about ourselves
- Create an anti bullying display with our anti bullying tree
Download now and support your group, class, or school in Anti-Bullying week or during an assembly or lesson aimed at helping children recognise bullying and understand how to deal with it.
Bullying – What to do if
What to do if You Think Your Child is Being Bullied
PSHE Anti Bullying Bundle sale
What is Bullying?
Keeping Healthy – Pack
Problem Shared is a Problem Solved
Racism – What is Racism? KS2
Anti Bullying – Ideas for Anti Bullying Activities
Homophobic Bullying – KS1
Being Left Out