- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- - KS3
- Compatible with:
- - Microsoft PowerPoint
Buy the bundle and save 50% off 8 PowerPoints.
Download this ‘Judaism’ Bundle of 8 to use in assemblies or RE lessons to help children understand more about the rituals involved in Hanukkah (the festival of lights) and Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) and why they are important times in the Jewish community, why at the time of Yom Kippur Jewish people pray, fast and think about what has happened in the past year. Learn more about why people of the Jewish faith ask to be forgiven for any sins they have made and also make promises to live a better life and to be more charitable next year and find out about the Torah.
If you are looking for assembly, or RE resources about Judaism to help children learn more about important Jewish festivals, then these tried and tested PowerPoints are for you.
- 1 x 17 slide "Hanukkah" PowerPoint
- 1 x 19 slide "Yom Kippur" PowerPoint
- 1 x 20 slide "Rosh Hashanah" PowerPoint
- 1 x 17 slide "Torah" PowerPoint
- 1 x 15 slide "Jewish Family Life - Shabbat" PowerPoint
- 1 x 13 slide "Passover Story" PowerPoint
- 1 x 19 slide "Passover" PowerPoint
- 1 x 15 slide "Rosh Hashanah: Jewish New Year" PowerPoint