Black History Month Bundle
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- - KS3
- Compatible with:
- - Microsoft PowerPoint
- - Microsoft Word
Buy the bundle and save 50% off 6 PowerPoints and 3 Word Documents worksheets.
This bundle of PowerPoints and Worksheets will help to increase children’s knowledge of black history and will help us all understand more about the contributions of black people in our every day lives. Great for assemblies, PSHCE and history lessons that you can use to great effect during Black History Month. The aim of Black History Month is to increase every person’s knowledge of black history.
Find out more about Rosa Parks, Mary Seacole, Barack Obama, Usain Bolt, Oprah Winfrey, Lewis Hamilton, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Naomi Campbell, Moira Stuart, Trevor McDonald, Diane Abbott and the William’s sisters.
- Black History Month PowerPoint (19 slides)
- Nelson Mandela PowerPoint (29 slide)
- Nelson Mandela Booklet(4 A4 pages)
- Mary Seacole PowerPoint (13 slides)
- Mary Seacole's War Diary (2 A4 pages)
- Martin Luther King PowerPoint (25 slides)
- Martin Luther King Biography PowerPoint (20 slides)
- Martin Luther King Booklet (7 A4 pages)
- Martin Luther King Jr PowerPoint (19 slides)