Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Homophobic Bullying – KS1 & KS2 Resource Pack
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- Compatible with:
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2003
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2010
Download these ‘Homophobic Bullying – KS1 & KS2’ packs of resources to use with KS1 & KS2 children to help them understand what homophobic bullying is. These packs come with guidance on what homophobic bullying is, why we should teach it in school and how we shoudl plan for and teach this important message. The PowerPoint highlights the objectives that children should be taught at KS1 & KS2. In the packs are also lesson plans with activities to support the sessions. Informative and really useful resources to support your PHSE lessons and important work on homophobic bullying. Ofsted recommend teaching about homophobic bullying in primary and secondary schools – so download these products now and find out how to get started!
- 1 x Guidance on how to plan and teach about homophobic bullying (MS Word 2003, 2010)
- 1 x 21 slide Homophobic Bullying PowerPoint for KS1 lesson
- 1 x lesson plan for KS1 lesson (MS Word 2003, 2010)
- 2 x worksheets for KS1 lesson (MS Word 2003, 2010)
- 1 x 17 slide Homophobic Bullying PowerPoint for KS2 lesson
- 1 x lesson plan for KS2 lesson (MS Word 2003, 2010)
- 1 x 18 slide Homophobic Bullying PowerPoint for a KS1 or KS2 assembly