Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
New Year – Resolutions
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- Compatible with:
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2003
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2010
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2016
Download this 14 side PowerPoint to use in a KS1 or KS2 assembly about New Year resolutions. The PowerPoint explains that in school we celebrate two school new years; the new school year in September and the official New Year in January as the date changes from one year to the next. Encourage children to think about how we might make a resolution to change our lives in some way for the better and how the following checklist might help…
1. Think about what you are trying to do.
2. Practise your resolution.
3. If you forget or do not do well you must be determined to try again.
4. It is a good idea to try to find someone who can help you.
A topical and great time-saving resource for a New Year primary assembly!