- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- - KS3
- Compatible with:
- - Microsoft PowerPoint
Buy the bundle and save 50% off 6 PowerPoints.
Download this money saving bundle of Remembrance Day PowerPoints to help explain to children why we commemorate the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month each year. These are thought-provoking PowerPoints, suitable for assemblies, PSHE and history lessons. As Remembrance Day approaches, think about what remembering our armed forces and their sacrifices really means, read the poem, “In Flanders’ Fields” together, read the story of the poppy and reflect on this important date in our calendar.
- Remembrance PowerPoint (14 slides)
- First World War PowerPoint (16 slides)
- Remembrance Day - Lest We Forget PowerPoint (16 slides)
- First World War KS1 PowerPoint (17 slides)
- Story of the Poppy PowerPoint (13 slides)
- War to End all Wars PowerPoint (16 slides)