Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shrove Tuesday and Lent Bundle sale
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- - KS3
- Compatible with:
- - Microsoft PowerPoint
Save money on this bundle of 6 PowerPoints for Shrove Tuesday and Lent
- 1 x 16 slide ‘Shrove Tuesday’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 14 slide ‘Mardis Gras’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 8 slide ‘How to Make Pancakes’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 23 slide ’40 Days of Lent’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 13 slide ‘L is for Lent’ PowerPoint
- 1 x 26 slide ‘Lent’ PowerPoint
Save money with this Bundle and teach children about the Christian Festivals of Shrove Tuesday and Lent. Explain to children that Shrove Tuesday is the name given to the day before the traditional fast of Lent which begins on Ash Wednesday, share the PowerPoints in assemblies or RE lessons and your class can use a great recipe for making pancakes!
Teach children about the forty day season of Lent. This money saving bundle of PowerPoints explain how Christians prepare during Lent, explain why Ash Wednesday is important and that Lent is a time for making promises, resisting temptation, forgiving and asking for forgiveness. These are all informative, accessible resources that will also help children understand the importance of Mothering Sunday and Holy Week and explain what Christians believe about Lent and and how they celebrate Easter. Download now and use in assemblies or RE Lessons.
- 1 x 16 slide 'Shrove Tuesday' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 14 slide 'Mardis Gras' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 8 slide 'How to Make Pancakes' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 23 slide '40 Days of Lent' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 13 slide 'L is for Lent' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)
- 1 x 26 slide 'Lent' PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint)