Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Suitable for:
- - KS1
- - KS2
- Compatible with:
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2003
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2010
- - Windows Microsoft Office 2016
A 19-slide colourful Powerpoint, complete with examples of portraits by famous artists. It encourages children to think about:-
- What can we discover about this person by looking at his/her portrait?
- What other items were painted in the portrait?
- What does this tell you about this person?
- What does the clothing tell you about this person?
- Why would someone want his/her portrait painted?
- What is the most important colour in the portrait?
- What does this colour mean to you?
- How is this portrait different than another? subject, colour, time period, nationality, etc.)
- Does the person in this portrait look like someone you would want to meet? Why or why not?
- Do you think this portrait was painted from real life or from the artist’s imagination? Why?
This PowerPoint also includes comprehensive, detailed instructions on a series of slides which will help you explain to children how to draw faces and get the proportions correct, Children will be able to successfully draw their own portraits!